Jan 19 2010
- 04:06 - ShowMeWhatsWrong.com – Quick way to have family and friends show you what is wrong so you can help them fix it
- 08:43 - http://cacoo.com/ – Collaborative web-based diagram software
- 11:53 – Creating a web presence for small businesses
- What does your audience want?
- Just your hours?
- Content about your field (blog)
- If you don’t need it, don’t do it
- Use your domain name in your email address
- Do not do your own web development
- Overuse Flash and other “flashy” technologies
- Don’t use email addresses like: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media
- Facebook Fan page
- Setup search queries through Twitter